VDA Best Practise
We are now offering a two-day course covering all aspects of vehicle damage assessment including correct processes and procedures. This is a mixture of classroom learning and practical hands on experience.
This is a great preparation tool for anyone wanting to take a VCQ Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Damage Assessing.
The following elements are covered:
- Introducing best practices within appraising a vehicle, being efficient and profitable
- Hybrid & EV
- Imaging & Selling the repair via imaging
- Methods research
- Material types (repairable or not)
- Contracts/ Menu pricing / zone 99
- Sealer matrix
- AZT paint
- Thatcham times system (TTS) / own times
- Vehicle valuation
- Effective use of interim mail
- Salvage categories
- Estimating tools
This can be delivered to small groups or on a 1-2-1 basis.
For more information and to book please contact us on:
Alternatively, please click here