HYBRID AND ELECTRIC VEHICLES - Safety Awareness Training
The Government has confirmed a new deadline for the ban on sale of new petrol & diesel cars in 2030. So, we are now offering training designed to assist automotive personnel with a basic awareness and insight into the dangers associated with electric and hybrid vehicles that you should be aware of.
The training will cover:
- WHAT IS A HEV / EV
- WHAT MAKES A HYBRID DIFFERENT?
- TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
By undertaking this training, you will be able to:
- Identify if a vehicle is electric or hybrid powered
- Identify the ‘high voltage’ components within an electric or hybrid vehicle
- Consider the safety precautions when working on, or near, an electric or hybrid vehicle
- Identify and select the correct PPE when working on, or near, an electric or hybrid vehicle
PLEASE NOTE – This short ‘Basic Safety Awareness’ training does not qualify you to work on the electric or hybrid system, however it can lead on to a qualification at Level 3.
This course is ideal for:
- Garage owners
- Recovery agents
- End Users who want to understand more.
We can deliver the course online or face-to-face.
To book please contact us on:
Alternatively, please click here