F Gas Qualification - AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERANT HANDLING
We are pleased to offer the City & Guilds 7543-01 Refrigerant Handling. This meets the minimum requirements of regulation (EC) 307/2008).
If you are working on vehicles and are required to remove gas from an air conditioning system, it is a legal requirement to complete this training and be in possession of the appropriate certification.
The course can be delivered at our Bodyshop, at your garage and can be done in small groups.
The purpose of this training session is to ensure technicians responsible for the recovery and replenishment of vehicle refrigerant are:
- Up-to-date (current)
- Compliant with current regulation (EU 307/2008)
- Aware of system components
- Aware of operating principles
- Aware of correct processes and procedures
- Aware of safety implications – including correct PPE
The course will cover:
- Refrigerant legislation
- Refrigerant used
- Health and Safety requirements
- Principles of A/C system
- Components of the system
- Operating principles
- What to replace after an accident
- Refrigerant cylinder handling
- Leak detection
To book please contact us on:
Alternatively, please click here