Have you been involved in an accident?
From our experience, you’re probably not aware that calling CrashAssessorUK is an option, but contacting us can save you money, time and a whole lot of hassle and inconvenience.
- Protect your no claims bonus and premiums
- Set up and manage your claim
- Deal with your vehicle
- Get you back on the road again.
Working with us is so simple and starts with a single phone call. Here are the key steps you can expect.
- Call our team on 01252 279 855 or email us at email@example.com;
- We will then advice you of the best options once we have qualified the circumstances of the accident and your insurance excess. Did you know that often registering a claim directly with your insurance agency when it is not necessary can increase your premium whether you go through with the claim or not;
- If required, we will set up a claim with your insurance company and will get authorisation to talk to them on your behalf;
- We will make a recommendation of where the vehicle can be repaired however this will be your final choice – remember it is your legal right to choose where your car is repaired, not insurers. If the car is not roadworthy, we will arrange for it to be collected and stored at the repairer;
- If it is a non-fault claim, then a like for like vehicle will be supplied. For fault claims then a courtesy car maybe supplied dependant of availability;
- We will ask you to take images of the damage and then send them to us using our mobile application, or we can carry out a mobile estimate if you live in and around the Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire borders. We can also receive images via WhatsApp and email if necessary;
- Our team will compile a fully costed estimate, and this will be forwarded to all relevant parties;
- Once authorised (and we will be chasing on your behalf daily) the vehicle will be collected and if it hasn’t already happened you will be potentially offered a courtesy car (claim and availability dependant);
- You will be updated on the status of the repair work on a regular basis;
- On completion of the repairs any excess (possibly discounted) will be paid to the repairer if a fault claim before the car is released;
- All repairs carry a 5-year warranty.